Yeah, my bad…I have been super lazy.
In honouring my 26th birthday a couple of weeks back I decided to end my hiatus on the blog and attempt to start things up again. ( she says)
Naturally I thought I’d talk about something I know a fair bit about.
interesting facts about me. ( and an obligatory photo)
- I don’t really like flying.
- My all time favourite animal is the Giraffe.
- If I could only travel to two more places it would be Iceland and New Zealand.
- My favourite country really depends what mood I’m in.
- I think that Poutine is the best thing about Canada.
- I have had a driving licence since 2011 but I’ve only driven on the motorway twice.
- I will only dance to TWO songs. The YMCA and The Macarena.
- I like things that twinkle.
- For my 18th Birthday, amongst other things I got a ‘Best of Vera Lynn’ CD and a teapot.
- Instagram is kind of pissing me off at the moment.
- In the last three years I’ve been to NYC four times and The Grand Canyon twice.
- I can’t decide if I like my hair blonde or brunette.
- I’ve dropped my phone down the toilet three times and it’s survived twice.
- I like British summer evenings at dusk.
- I started drinking coffee at the same time as red wine ( not quite literally ) but it was in May 2015 in NYC and I was 23.
- My biggest vice is that I am overly forgiving.
- People that think I’m quiet don’t know me all that well.
- I believe if you can, then you should.
- I make a killer lasagne. ( alongside everyone else apparently)
- I’ve been to 35 US states. I don’t have a favourite.
- I collect souvenirs tee shirts and baseball caps.
- I lied before, my biggest vice is that I never give up.
- It was easier for me to move to Canada than ask someone where something is in a shop.
- I’m always cautious about the month of December.
- I find it hard to appreciate magnificent sites because I’ve seen so many. ( I know… such a first world problem)
- House of the rising sun is my karaoke song of choice and yes I think I sound pretty good.
- Cheese is the best thing that comes from a cow.
- If you have got this far you’ll realise this is the 28th fact, let’s be friends… I like people that finish what they start.
PERSONAL GRAM: katevictoriaxx
One thought on “Kate, I thought you had given up?”
Yes, some very interesting facts!!!
Sent from my iPhone